Every Saturday to Sunday (May-October)
Includes an escorted tour to our beach camp from Heart’s Desire on Saturday and back on Sunday, as well as a seat on a sit on top double kayak, and a camp kitchen set up.
Please Call 415.669.2600 to Set Up a Private Camping Adventure
Your day will start at Heart’s Desire Beach at 9am, where we will unload all of your camping gear together. (You should have no problem fitting all of your essentials if you pack “backpack style”) Once unloaded we will shuttle your gear to the beach while we take a short 2 minute walk down to start loading our kayaks. After we are all loaded, we will paddle to the Point Reyes National Seashore for a beautiful morning of exploring before we make it to the beach that we will call camp. Your guide will be available to help with questions as you set up camp, then you have the day to yourself to enjoy whatever you would like (hiking, swimming, more kayaking, exploring the intertidal zone, reading, relaxing, ect…)
We will provide you with everything you need for a short night paddle along the shore if you’re interested in paddling under the moonlight or searching for bioluminescence after the sun goes down.
Your guide will return to the beach at 8:30am on Sunday to help with the take down and loading of your kayaks. We will take our time looking for wildlife and talking about the history of the area on our way back to Heart’s Desire. This adventure typically concludes at 11:30am.
Blue Waters Kayaking Provides:
- Kayaks with all Kayaking Gear
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Guides
- Camping Gear: Propane Fire Pit, 2 Burner Stove, 2 pots, 2 pans, spatula, ladle, cutting board, knife, colander, hand washing station, & cleaning supplies.
- Sleeping Bag
- Sleeping Pad
- Food for your entire trip
- Plate or Bowl
- Eating Utensils
- 9AM – Arrive at Heart’s Desire Beach, and meet your guides. (Parking at Heart’s Desire beach is limited on weekends, so we will be parking in the upper lot) – Park your vehicle, unload your camping gear, get oriented to your paddling gear, and load your kayaks. (full water bottle, snacks, sunblock, waterproof camera, ect…..should usually be packed somewhere accessible)
- 10-1PM -Enjoy a beautiful paddle over to your campsite with our fun and knowledgeable guides.
- 1pm-Dark – Once we arrive at our beach you will set up base camp and then enjoy lunch. After lunch you will have free time to enjoy the beach and the Point Reyes National Seashore. Explore the coastline by kayak, take a hike up the ridge, read a book, take a nap, swim….there are so many options.
- 9AM – Break down camp and load our gear in our boats.
- 10AM – The group will paddle back together to Hearts Desire Beach, and we will be done by 11:30am