COVID 19 Safety Protocol to comply with City, State and County requirements
- Our employees will be wearing face masks and abiding by physical distancing guidelines.
- Any staff showing symptoms of illness will be asked to stay home or sent home immediately.
- We will minimize the number of people gathering outdoors whenever possible. (Including limiting groups to 12 maximum)
- Kayaks and gear are sanitized after each use. Soft gear is washed in soap and water and dried thoroughly.
- Customers will be required to wear face masks and maintain physical distancing the entire time they are around each other and our employees.
- If you experience any signs of sickness (fever, cough, shortness of breath) please stay home.
- Failure to adhere to these points will disqualify customers from participation.
In order to keep occupancy levels lower than normal to allow physical distancing, there might be a short wait time for walk in reservations. Please be patient with us!