Rentals, Tours, or Classes for any group size with the oldest full-service outfitter in the Point Reyes Area. Call Us at 415-669-2600 or Book Online Today.
We offer public kayaking & hiking tours launching from multiple launching locations on Tomales Bay, Drakes Estero, Lake Sonoma, and Beyond on Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Private tours are available any day by request.
Rent Kayaks or Stand Up Paddleboards for a few hours or overnight to explore Tomales Bay on your own.
We will take you from beginner to advanced through a series of classes designed to help you develop proficient and safe paddling skills, basic seamanship, and knowledge and respect of the marine environment.
- Blue Waters Kayaking will tailor your Corporate Event or Group Event to fit your needs. We offer an exciting and valuable team-building experience as well as an extremely affordable employee benefit outing. Corporate Team Building Kayaking, Lunch on a remote beach, Facilitated team-building games. (Group sizes up to 150 people)
Blue Waters Kayaking has closed our Inverness Site and we now offer Take Away Rentals as well as Drop Off Rentals – which will provide shorter paddling distances to the boat-in camping beaches, more affordable rental options, and a wider array of launching destinations to choose from.
We have all the necessary gear to get the kayak on your vehicle and we can even arrange to drop off equipment at your home or vacation rental!
From Our Blog
LEAVE NO TRACE
We are committed to protecting the environment and conserving our ecosystem for all to experience.
We invite you to adopt the seven principles of the Leave No Trace program during your stay to help protect our environment, each other and to ensure a great time for all.
Principles of Leave No Trace
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Visitors